1. A maximum of 9 participants can participate in the fest
2. Please confirm your participation by the 6th of March 2010
3. Registration fee per team is Rs.2000; teams participating in Cultural should pay Rs.500 extra.
This fee may be paid in Cash/ Cheque / Demand draft. Demand draft should be drawn in favour of “CROSSROADS”
4. Outstation cheques are not allowed
5. Please carry your College Identification (ID) cards.
6. Participants should carry their own laptops.
7. Participants should register between 8.00 am and 9.00 am on 10th March 2010
8. All rounds are time bound.
9. Accommodation with food will be provided on prior intimation.
10. Dress code: Formals (Blazers optional)
11. Judges decision is final and binding
12. Participants are expected to behave decently and follow all the rules and regulations of the event. Any deviance will result in immediate disqualification and eviction.
13. You are welcome to clarify any of your queries by contacting any of the event facilitators or coordinators